Visual Monsters from the Depth
AGHIAZMA is a band with individual visual style: provocative makeup, combed hair, special dress-code including some gothic and j-rock elements and expressive performances.
The band was formed in 2013 in Kiev, Ukraine.
Performed more than 50 live shows.
All the members of AGHIAZMA have rich live experience with their previous bands.
The official fan-club named AGHIAZMA FAMILY was started in 2014.
The band has created an imaginary religion. The band worships The Great Jellyfish Goddess and Kora Rex (vocalist) is the Underwater Prophet. Because everything consists of water, even the sound has waves. AGHIAZMA is everywhere.
gothic-rock, shock-rock, j-rock, visual-kei, post-punk, industrial-metal
All the 5 members of AGHIAZMA have got different tastes and experience with music styles. For a few years, AGHIAZMA couldn't decide how to name their music style correctly, because the members of the band just enjoy the creative process and are satisfied how their egos and ideas combine with each other. "Selfish-rock" describes the creation and personality of the band perfectly.
- “The Global Battle of the Bands” (“GBOB”) 2016 – Top 5 Best Ukrainian Rock Bands
- “Respublika” 2016 Festival - Main Stage
- “Children of the Night” 2016 Annual Gothic Festival
- “Halloween Horror Night” 2014, 2015, 2016 Annual Festival - Headliners
- “Best Music Video” and “Breakthrough of the Year 2016” Nominees by “Best Ukrainian Metal Act” (“BUMA”)
- Eurovision 2017 National Qualifiers
- 64389000 (Single, 2014)
- Alice in Wounderland (Single, 2014)
- Zombie Dogs (Single, 2015)
- Narcissus (Single, 2015)
- Synthetic Sun (Single, 2016)
- Rape My Soul (Single, 2016)